Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's New: Greatness - Is it Contagious?

July 15, 2010

By Carla Lieblein

Here at Centaur Floor Systems LLC, we strive to be on the right side of all potential or repeat customers. We are at your service for all your sports flooring and aftercare maintenance product questions. We like feedback from our valuable customer base, regardless if it's a repeat customer or a brand new customer.

I remember growing up hearing a commercial with the CEO saying, "I liked the product so much I bought the company". The company was Remington, the product was Remington electric razors, and the man was Victor Kiam. The message: I believe in this product, and you will too! I have to admit, I have not bought Remington products or ever plan to buy them. But what I have bought is Victor Kiam's statement about his belief in a product. If anything, it's a philosophy that a belief and confidence in something great can be contagious.

It's something like our Sportweave Flooring that Owner of Centaur Floors Systems LLC, John Donati, believes in so much also. Our customers alike believe in us and we believe in them too. So when we heard our product cleaner for Sportweave was another wonderful product we were thrilled. We are sharing with you the wonderful feedback and belief in our products that one of our customers has stated here.

So how do we clean the Sportweave? It's TASKI TR 103 feedback from Gordon Bennett from Corona Community Towers:

"I love the TR 103! I have used it for about 7 years on the carpets. It's like an air freshener in the entire place. It smells GREAT. I love how it cleans. Your customers will love it. There is practically no foam it's so easy to use. We do use it in an extraction cleaner for the Mgrs. apt. (us) and with a Spin Bonnet for the bldg. I just love it and I think your customers will absolutely love it too. It's used in our senior citizen bldg. (35 units) in Corona, CA. The tenants love the aroma and we have, to the present, not had any complaints or reactions to the chemicals used in this the product... the tenants LOVE it." - 7/12/2010



No comments:

Post a Comment